Open bow deck boat configuration with starboard side walkway to swim platform on IO version
Construction: Vinyl-ester lamination schedule with your choice of wood or composite. Wood being marine grade and Composite being Core Lite PVC laminated in 1208 Knitex for bulkheads and floor. T240 foam transom. Balsa core and Diab foam used to strengthen inner liners, hatches, and other areas. Graphics: Customer inspired Tier 1 color schemes included in Speedster base pricing. Controls: Livorsi® or Mercury DTS® effortless controls with Mercury power or Livorsi® mechanical controls with other power choices. Full hydraulic steering including, tilt helm, Custom Eliminator steering wheel, mercury racing vessel view or Livorsi monster gauges. Audio: Stage Two for Fundeck includes digital media receiver with Bluetooth®, wired remote control, (2) 5 channel amp, (2) 12-inch subwoofer, (8) 6.5 marine speakers with LEDs. Interior: Choice of ultra-marine suede, soft vinyl, or standard vinyl custom seat package. Dash mat, (3) grab handles, LED lighting (navigation, cabin, Cockpit, and Bilge), Optional Extended Cockpit & Shortened hatch available with outboard power. Floors: Custom interior liner with drains. Choice of custom Gator Step or carpet. Trailer: Extreme triple axle, ladder, LEDs, surge disk brakes, and 15 Power Options: Single Inboard Power Options: Mercury 565 w/ Bravo XR Sportmaster, Mercury 600 SCI w/ Bravo XR Sportmaster, Teague 825 w/ IMCO SC, Teague 1050 w/ IMCO SC and open for custom power.
Other Standard Features
- Eliminator custom billet & SS parts. Polished or color matched to YOUR boat
- Glove box, battery boxes, grab handles, cleats, etc.
- Windshield with polished or powder coated mounting hardware
- Custom fiberglass seatbacks designed to color matched and gelcoated to match your boat
- Custom Eliminator logo’d, embroidered headrests
- Finished bilge with electric hatch actuators and bilge pumps
- Large swim platform with rear boarding ladder