Our 33XW (extra wide) Speedster is an I/O only boat and available in Closed Deck, Open Bow, Walk Through, and Walk-Off Bow Configurations
Construction: Vinyl-ester lamination schedule with your choice of wood or composite. Wood being marine grade and Composite being Core Lite PVC laminated in 1208 Knitex for bulkheads and floor. T240 foam transom. Balsa core and Diab foam used to strengthen inner liners, hatches, and other areas. Graphics: Customer inspired Tier 1 color schemes included in Speedster base pricing. Controls: Livorsi® or Mercury DTS® effortless controls with Mercury power or Livorsi® mechanical controls with other power choices. Full hydraulic steering including, tilt helm, Custom Eliminator steering wheel, mercury racing vessel view or Livorsi monster gauges. Audio: Stage One for Closed Bow includes digital media receiver with Bluetooth®, wired remote control, (1) 5 channel amp, (1) 12-inch subwoofer, (4) 6.5 marine speakers with LEDs. If you are building an open bow and would like audio up front please check (Stage 2 Upgrade) Interior: Choice of ultra-marine suede, soft vinyl, or standard vinyl custom seat package. Dash mat, (3) grab handles, LED lighting (navigation, cabin, Cockpit, and Bilge), Optional Extended Cockpit & Shortened hatch available with outboard power. Floors: Custom interior liner with drains. Choice of custom Gator Step or carpet. Trailer: Extreme triple axle, ladder, LEDs, surge disk brakes, and 15 Power Options: Twin Inboard Power Options: ILMOR MV8 570 w/ IMCO SC or SCX, Mercury 565 w/ Bravo XR Sportmaster, Mercury 600 SCI w/ Bravo XR Sportmaster, Mercury 700 SCI w/ Number Six Drives, Mercury 860 with Number Six Drives, Teague 825 w/ IMCO SC or SCX, Teague 1050 w/ IMCO SC or SCX and open for custom power and 1100 and up Mercury packages.
Other Standard Features
- Front & Rear “Half Capping” included with Tier 1 graphics
- Eliminator custom billet & SS parts. Polished or color matched to YOUR boat
- Glove box, battery boxes, grab handles, cleats, etc.
- Full wraparound windshield with polished or powder coated mounting hardware
- Custom fiberglass seatbacks designed to color matched and gel coated to match your boat
- Custom Eliminator logo’d, embroidered headrests
- Finished bilge with electric hatch actuators and bilge pumps
- Extra-large swim platform with rear boarding ladder